Welcome to my blog where I share my book reviews
and life along the winding road

Friday, May 5, 2023

A Week at the Shore by Barbara Delinsky

 


A Week at the Shore is the first novel I've read by Barbara Delinsky (passed on to me by a friend).  A Week at the Shore is intense with so many mysteries surrounding the Aldiss family. When Mallory returns to her family beach home with her teenage daughter, rather than solving a mystery, more questions unravel. To complicate her life further, Mallory's childhood sweetheart still lives next to her family home and rather than uncovering events of the past, her fathe,r who is now suffering from dementia, gives small tidbits of information that don't make sense.

Barbara Delinsky keeps the reader enthralled and a lovely beach setting in Rhode Island adds to the enticement.