Welcome to my blog where I share my book reviews
and life along the winding road

Friday, September 18, 2020

Along the Infinite Sea by Beatriz Williams


 Beatriz Williams weaves an intriguing tale in Along the Infinite Sea. She moves from the pre-war years in Europe to Florida in the 1960s adding mystery along the way. 

In 1966 Pepper Schuyler, pregnant and alone, sells a rare vintage Mercedes at auction. When she meets the buyer, Annabelle, Pepper begins to learn a lot both about herself and Annabelle who wasn't driving the car for the first time. Annabelle had driven the Mercedes while in Europe during the beginning of WWII, and during this time discovered all the horrors of the war through both her husband and lover. 

This is the first book I have read by Beatriz Williams and I didn't realize it was the last in the series about the Schuyler sisters, but still is a book that can be read as a stand alone.