Welcome to my blog where I share my book reviews
and life along the winding road

Friday, April 10, 2020

In the Eye of the Storm by Max Lucado

I have had this book on my shelf for sometime but this week it seemed an appropriate read both because of Easter and the turmoil the world is going through in the midst of Corona Virus.

Max Lucado is adept at portraying the bible and lessons to be learned in his books (and children's books) and The Eye of the Storm takes us through Jesus' final hours and reminds us that He understands the pressures and disappointments in life. Max assures us that every storm has a calm center where you can stand for respite in the midst of turmoil.

If you're looking for a bible study to help you through this time, take a look at Max Lucado's web site where he is offering a free bible study based on Joseph's journey.