Welcome to my blog where I share my book reviews
and life along the winding road

Friday, October 30, 2020


Sadly our soil and water is depleted of minerals these days and we need to look for other sources. I have noticed that by drinking a glass or two of the Crazy mineral water No. 4 in the evening, I no longer have night leg cramps which have plagued me for years. Note: No. 4 Crazy Water has the highest mineral content and not recommended for drinking all day.

The different types of water are explained here by water Sommelier, Martin Riese.

 Crazy Water was the name given to the water in aquifers below Mineral Wells in Texas. It's high mineral content was found to be beneficial and the town grew after it's natural mineral benefits were discovered. The Baker Hotel and spa was a popular place to visit in the 1920s and it was a bustling place. Mineral Wells isn't quite as popular now and the Baker Hotel has closed but the mineral water is still sold and there are talks of the majestic Baker Hotel opening at some point in the future.


It's available at Albertsons, HEB and Amazon or from Drink Crazy Water.


Note: Mineral Wells has an interesting history and I used the setting for one of my cozy mysteries - The Berton Hotel.

For more health related and diet posts, hop on over to my Less of Me blog.