Welcome to my blog where I share book reviews
and life along the winding road

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Favorite Books of 2013


My favorite books read in 2013 (in no particular order)
Click on the link to read my reviews

Villa Triste by Lucretia Grindle
At Wick's End by Tim Myers
Death at Wentwater Court by Carola Dunn
Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
Dead Girls Don't Wear Diamonds by Nancy Martin
Killer in Crinolines by Duffy Brown
The Lemon Orchard - Luanne Rice
This Time Together by Carol Burnett
Farm City by Novella Carpenter
Beautiful Day by Elin Hildebrand
Killing Kennedy by Bill O'Reilly
Friday the Rabbi Slept Late by Harry Kemelman





4 comments:

Harvee said...

I've read the Language of Flowers and gave them away to readers for World Book Night 2013. Happy reading 2014!
Harvee
Book Dilettante

Joanne said...

My favorite was Life After Life by Kate Atkinson. Her writing blew me away. I also found Lean In interesting as non-fiction. Made me think a bit. All in all - there are too many books and not enough time. Indeed - Happy Reading 2014!

Shirley said...

You've added to my list of books to check out as I haven't read any of these but I do have Carol Burnett's book here waiting patiently for some downtime.

Happy New Year to you!

Debra Marie said...

I don't think I have read any of the books on your list. I read one of the Rabbi mysteries a long time ago, but I can't remember which one.

Some of my favorites in 2013:

I Am Malala
Death By Water, by Kerry Greenwood
How the Light Gets In, by Louise Penney
Speaking From Among the Bones, by Alan Bradley
Dodger, by Terry Pratchett