Welcome to my blog where I share book reviews
and life along the winding road

Sunday, April 17, 2011

April Festivities

This week-end there have been a plethora of events going on.
 Main Street Arts Festival
 




























We also stopped by to see J.B. and Susan Harlin who have showcased their wonderful black and white photographs throughout their home. J.B. showed us around their dark room and studio. Each of their photographs captures not only the scenery, but also brilliant light on the natural settings. J.B. designs and builds his own cameras. Stop by their site and take a look. View some of J.B.'s photographs here



5 comments:

Joanne said...

Fort Worth area booms in April. Lots of fun!

Sandy Ruth said...

Oh, I sure do miss those fields of bluebonnets. Guess it's time to go visit my co-author in North Texas. Thanks for the lovely photo.

Helen Ginger said...

You've had more bluebonnets than we have had down here in central TX. What interesting cameras!

Dorte H said...

Lovely bluebonnets! I didn´t know that was what they were called in English, and right now I can´t even remember their Danish name. Dear me, I set out blogging with two languages, now I´m not even sure I have one left :)

japri19 said...

Hey nice pics and great post.
Sarchi