Welcome to my blog where I share book reviews
and life along the winding road

Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Snowing


A Christmas Eve blizzard blew into north Texas this afternoon but fortunately we weren't hit as hard as many other areas. It was nevertheless a surprise for Christmas Eve. Earlier in the week we were wearing t-shirts by mid-day but today the winds brought the wind chill down to around 18 degrees. Many of the Christmas Eve church services were cancelled because of the icy roads which was a big disappointment but we bundled up at home and watched Christmas movies.
Merry Christmas everyone.

4 comments:

K9friend said...

Merry Christmas, Ann!

Susan (Between Naps on the Porch) said...

Wow...serious snow! This is definitely some record breaking weather. Just added you to my blog roll! :-)
Susan

Mrs. B. said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Wonderful pictures. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have a lovely one yourself and your book sounds like an intriguing mystery.

Laura said...

Hi-
This is my first visit to your blog, and I wanted to say hi. I am a South Texas blogger.

Have a very Happy New Year.

Laura

Enjoyed visiting- come see me if you have time.

Laura