Welcome to my blog where I share my book reviews
and life along the winding road

Friday, October 5, 2018

Death Line by Geraldine Evans

Death Line is another Rafferty and Llewellyn mystery by Geraldine Evans and was part of a "boxed" set for Kindle. These are the first four books, but I believe the series is up to 18 now.

I am surprised this hasn't been turned into a television series as the Rafferty and Llewellyn characters would be great on screen.

Note: You can upload the first four books free here 

From the cover:
Jasper Moon, internationally renowned ‘seer to the stars’, had signally failed to foresee his own future. He is found dead on his consulting-room floor, his skull crushed with a crystal ball and, all, around him, his office in chaos.
Meanwhile, Ma Rafferty does some star-gazing of her own and is sure she can predict Detective Inspector Joe Rafferty’s future.