Welcome to my blog where I share my book reviews
and life along the winding road

Friday, March 17, 2017

Only time will tell by Jeffrey Archer

Only Time Will Tell by Jeffrey Archer is the first book of the Clifton Chronicles which he started writing when he was in his 70s. The story encompasses two families The Barringtons and The Cliftons whose lives constantly intertwine with each other. I can't wait to read more in the series.

From the cover:
Harry Clifton's life begins in 1920, with the words "I was told that my father was killed in the war." A dock worker in Bristol, Harry never knew his father, but he learns about life on the docks from his uncle, who expects Harry to join him at the shipyard once he has left school. But then an unexpected gift wins him a scholarship to an exclusive boys' school and his life will never be the same again.