Welcome to my blog where I share my book reviews
and life along the winding road

Friday, November 27, 2015

September-October Book Tour

A big thank you to everyone who participated in my recent book tour. There were lots of favorable reviews. Lori, at Great Escapes did a wonderful job at organizing and putting together the tour. Make sure you stop by her blog to see her current reviews and giveaways.

night and day large banner640

You can see the full list of reviews and guest posts here and below are a few snippets.

Author Ann Summerville has penned a wonderful whodunit that I found hard to put down. Great writing and a flowing storyline with likeable characters made NIGHT AND DAY a delight to read.
Lisa Ks Book Reviews

Summerville has captured the feeling and charm of a small town atmosphere. Her eye for detail and her rich descriptions adds depth to the story, placing readers alongside the characters.
NIGHT AND DAY moves at a steady, smooth pace holding your attention from beginning until end. The suspenseful ending leaves you eagerly awaiting the protagonist’s next adventure.

Thoughts in Progress

This is the first book I have read by this author and I cannot wait to read some more of them. I really liked this storyline and the characters are great.
3 Partners in Shopping

For being an older woman, Bea sure kept her wits about her, and her intuition was spot on. It was such a joy to get to know her. And there were plenty of mysteries to go around. The author had me turning the pages, dropping hints, and keeping me wondering. One of those books that keeps you reading without pause, right up to the end.
FUONLYKNEW






This was one of those cozies that I read in one sitting, the general ploy of the story and the main players hooked me right in ! This is the first book that I have read from this series so I was not familiar with the setting or the characters but I became acquainted right away. The murder victim was a bit of a surprise and then the entire investigation after was fast paced and kept me guessing. I also enjoyed the side stories and the family drama. In the end I was more than a bit surprised and taken aback by who the murderer was.