Welcome to my blog where I share book reviews
and life along the winding road

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Favorite 2014 Reads

My list of favorites for 2014 are in no particular order. I couldn't choose just one to be top of the list!
You can read my review of each of them by clicking on the link. I hope you'll add some of these to your list for 2015.

The Perfume Collector by Kathleen Tessaro
Sister India by Peggy Payne
Home to Harmony by Phillip Gulley
Louisiana Longshot by Jana DeLeon
Buried in a Bog by Sheila Connolly
The Fever Tree by Jennifer McVeigh
Forget me Knot by Mary Marks
Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver
Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
Murder Passes the Buck by Deb Baker
No Use Dying Over Spilled Milk by Tamar Myers
Cane River by Lalita Tademy
Bootlegger's Daughter by Margaret Maron






5 comments:

Mason Canyon said...

A great list of books. I couldn't image trying to list my favorite for the year. Hope you have a wonderful and happy 2015.

Joanne said...

Good list - if rating - I'd put Invention of Wings up near the top, for sure.

K9friend said...

The only when I read on your list is the Invention of Wings and I loved it. Currently reading Unbroken and am finding it to be quite compelling.

Pat
Critter Alley

Nan said...

This is what I love about my friends in the blogging world - I've just learned about new books and authors. I've read not one book on your list and have heard of only four of the writers! Lots to explore, and I thank you! Happy New Reading Year!

Darlene said...

The Invention of Wings was on my top ten list too. I loved it. Orphan Train and The Perfume Collector were really good as well. Great list!