Welcome to my blog where I share my book reviews
and life along the winding road

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Children's Books by Ann Summerville

Many of you know that this year I've put aside writing cozy mysteries, and inspired by my grandchildren, have written a few children's books. So far two have been published. 


A Home for Sam
(based on the story of the good Samaritan)
Sam didn't like cats but his dad had taught him to love everyone, even when they weren't nice to him. So when a cat fell from a tree, Sam went to rescue her and through his kindness found what he'd always wanted - a home.




Daisy’s Lost Brother
(Based on the story of the prodigal son)
Daisy loved her family and always helped her mom and dad. But Daisy’s brother was lazy. He wouldn’t help his family collect nuts for the winter or keep their nest clean. But one day Tim left home and Daisy wondered how her mom and dad could still love him.