Welcome to my blog where I share book reviews
and life along the winding road

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year Resolutions

If one of your resolutions for 2014 is to be happy, take a look at The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. Ms. Rubin says "I wasn't as happy as I could be and my life wasn't going to change unless I made it change. I needed to change the lens through which I viewed everything familiar."

Each chapter tackles a different problem and would be a good book to follow throughout the year.

6 comments:

Kate Midnight Book Girl said...

I have heard a lot of good things about The Happiness Project. Happy New Year, may 2014 bring happiness and good books into your life!

Tiffany Norris said...

I have heard good things about this one too!

K9friend said...

Might have to check this one out. Who couldn't use a little more happiness?

Pat
Critter Alley

Joanne said...

Happy New Year! I wish you well. I admit, I've truly tried to be happier or let's say content - and to complain less. I try to let traffic flow, enjoy standing in line and just people watching, and to make a point of saying hello and thank you to worker bees at stores. It does make life happier.

Judy Croome | @judy_croome said...

I had a fortune cookie for Xmas - my fortune said "The world loves happy people. be one of them." The Happiness Project sounds what I need to meet my fortune in 2014.

Talking of 2014 - Happy new year and may it be a wonderful year!

Judy Croome, South Africa

Elizabeth said...

This book sounds wonderful!!

THANK YOU so much for sharing.

I hope you are "Cozy In Texas." It is snowing here in Pittsburgh, and tomorrow is only going to be 6 degrees. Happy Winter!!! :)

Thanks also for stopping by my giveaway.

Have a great day!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog