Sunday, December 15, 2013

Favorite Christmas Movie

Arthur Christmas was released a couple of years ago, but has remained my favorite. The animation is amazing and the story is appealing to old and young alike. In Arthur Christmas, all the questions about Santa Claus are answered.
How does he get down the chimney?
How does he visit so many homes before Christmas morning?
How are all the presents wrapped?
Arthur, although the youngest of the Santa Claus family, is the most excited about Christmas and when a child is forgotten on Christmas day, he recruits Grandpa Santa to drive the old fashioned sleigh and save the day.


James McAvoy
Voice of Arthur
Voice of Steve
Voice of Grandsanta
Voice of Santa
Voice of Mrs. Santa
Voice of Bryony

5 comments:

Justin Knight said...

This is one I have not seen. I think my favorite is "It's A Wonderful Life" or "A Christmas Carol" with Patrick Stewart. Both awesome!

Joanne said...

I have not seen it either. I'll keep my eye out. I like Love Actually and of course It's a Wonderful Life

Tiffany Norris said...

I've never seen this one, but I'll have to put it on my list!

K9friend said...

I'm not familiar with this one, but there are several Christmas movies I love. Among them are It's a Wonderful Life, White Christmas, The Bishop's Wife, Miracle on 34th Street, and A Christmas Story. A few of these have been remade, but only the original version works for me.

Pat
Critter Alley

Shirley said...

I haven't heard of this movie either. My favourites include Christmas Vacation, Jingle All the Way, the old animated classics like Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and How the Grinch Stole Christmas as well as It's a Wonderful Life. I've enjoyed watching The Sound of Music yearly as well.