She starts January with a heading of exercise, sleep more, clear clutter.
For decluttering she viewed the Unclutterer Blog. She has a lot of ideas for finding happiness in your life and has a list of tips at the end of the book.
- Recall happy times to boost happiness
- Act the way you want to feel
- Do something that you enjoyed when you were 10
- Happiness box - collect trinkets that make you happy
- Remember the things that go wrong often make the best memories (quote from her mother)
She states: One of the best ways to make myself happy is to make someone else happy and one of the best ways to make other people happy is to be happy myself.
You can read more about The Happiness Project here
Find out how to get started on your own project here