Welcome to my blog where I share book reviews
and life along the winding road

Thursday, February 14, 2013

An Offer You Can't Refuse by Jill Mansell

If you're looking for a light hearted read with lots of laugh out loud moments, Jill Mansell is the go to author. I've been a big fan of hers since my daughter spotted a flamingo pink book at a London airport and we've both been reading Jill Mansell's books ever since.
If you liked Bridget Jones' Diary you're sure to enjoy Jill Mansell's writing.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

I like the title and enjoy laugh out loud books. I'll have to check it out

Lesa said...

And there's another of your book selections to add to my list. I don't even have to make a list---just read your blog to find out exactly what I'll like! Thanks for your thought-full selections.

Daisy said...

Thanks for the recommendation! Sounds like fun. I'll have to give her books a try. :)

K9friend said...

That one sounds like just my cup of tea. Thanks, Ann!

Pat
Critter Alley