Welcome to my blog where I share book reviews
and life along the winding road

Friday, August 24, 2012

Memories of England

After over thirty years of living in the U.S.A, I still have days of homesickness and I think more so when the morning temperatures drop. (The hot Texas summers don't bring back English memories at all!). So, when I want a little taste of home I hop on over to A Brit in Tennessee where there are beautiful pictures, lovely background music, poems to make you say "ahhh" and a plethora of English flags.
Hop on over and take a look.
A Brit in Tennessee

A Brit in Tennessee

3 comments:

Joanne said...

No matter what "home" is instilled deep in the heart. Glad you can visit England vicariously, and ultimately share favorite memories with your grandchildren.

Tiffany Norris said...

Sometimes I think I miss England, and I'm not even from there. (Just one glorious visit.) :) Glad you're here in Texas, and I would love to hear some of your stories from home!

Basel Lewis said...

Thank you very much for your ideas to post comments. When I found your blog about your memories of England is really nice one. My memories during the time of Istanbul Tours still very sweet for me.