Welcome to my blog where I share book reviews
and life along the winding road

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Welcome Wednesday

The Welcome Wednesday blog hop is hosted by 


Here's how you can participate
Follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Follow via Google Friend Connect, Facebook orTwitter.
(You only need to add your info once at any site participating. It will be seen on all the blog hops) 
3. Grab the Welcome Wednesday button 
and include it in a post about the event on your blog.
4. Go to as many blogs on the MckLinky as you want and Follow them. 
from the Welcome Wednesday event!




4 comments:

Crystal said...

Your cat is sooo cute!

I am returning your follow, thanks for stopping by my blog =)

Blessings,
Crystal

Patricia said...

Following via Welcome Wednesday. I am your newest GFC follower.

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Great blog!! Happily following via Welcome Wednesday. I hope you will follow me, too! Many blessings to you!

Take It From Me Girls said...

Just wanted to say thank you for joining our Welcome Wednesday blog hop! We hope to see you stop by weekly and even maybe enter some of our giveaways and check out our freebies & deals! We are so happy to be new followers of your blog and can't wait to come back! Thanks for helping spread the word about our event!

THANKS!
Kristin & Jaime
--
Take It From Me