Sunday, November 20, 2011

99 Cent Books for Kindle and Other E-Readers

We're coming up to Thanksgiving Week - a day for turkey and reflection on things we are grateful for. It seems to be a good time to thank all my followers, readers, friends and family who have encouraged me this year.

As a thank you, I've listed my e-reader cozy mysteries for sale at 99 cents for a limited time. I know many of you are enjoying the Lowenna series (A Graceful Death and High Tide) and I'm working on the third book in the series, Gwinnel Gardens, which should be in print by 2012.

Meanwhile, I'm wrapping up The Berton Hotel which is currently available on Smashwords.Com and should be up on Kindle and available in print on Amazon by the middle of December.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Smashwords.Com
Kindle/Amazon

13 comments:

Lisa said...

Good Job :)love, Lisasnovel

Dorte H said...

We don´t celebrate Thanksgiving, of course, but I hope you´ll have a wonderful day with your family.

Cozy in Texas said...

Dorte, I really shouldn't either as I'm English but when in Rome . . .
Ann

FROM THE "REZ" TO THE "CITY" said...

That is so awesome! How exciting is it to actually have published books! WOW! I have got to ask Santa for the new Kindle Fire! haha I hope you have a Happy Turkey Day! Thank you for your sweet comment! Kiah

K9friend said...

Sounds like you've had a very productive year. Congrats!

Pat
Critter Alley

Coupon Queen said...

Ohhh great find! I love finding good deals on my Kindle books, thanks! Have a great week! :)

Shirley said...

Good news! Thanks for the info!

Glynis said...

It is very generous of you, thanks, Ann.

So many books, so little time said...

Found you through another blog, well done on the newest novel.

I'm your newest follower.

Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

Aimee said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great weekend!

K9friend said...

Hope your Thanksgiving was awesome, Ann! Will send you a note via email.

Pat
Critter Alley

Sandra said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. i see you like dogs and cats too.

dollycas aka Lori said...

I JUST MAY HAVE TO GET THESE!

Happy Reading!!