Welcome to my blog where I share book reviews
and life along the winding road

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Nursery Rhymes and Songs

This morning my granddaughter and I have been singing along with some You Tube children's songs (actually, she's just been humming because she's only 5 months old) Here are a few:

Baa Baa Black Sheep
Little Teapot
10 in the Bed
Wheels on the Bus
If You're Happy and You Know it
Once I Caught a Fish
Old MacDonald
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Itsy Bitsy Spider
London Bridge is Falling Down
Alphabet Song

3 comments:

Dorte H said...

They can never begin too early :)

I am sure you both loved it.

Vishy said...

Nice nursery rhymes, Ann! 'Ba, ba black sheep' and 'Twinkle, twinkle little star' were two of the first rhymes that I learnt. 'London bridge is falling down' was one of my favourites. I don't seem to remember any of the rest. I will try listening them and see whether they are familiar. Nice to know that you are enjoying singing along with your grand daughter :)

Shanan, The Book Addict said...

Thank you. My daughter is in love with these songs right now. She was excited to be able to listen to them in another way.

Thank you for stopping by my site for Follow Friday.

Shanan
www.thebookaddict.net