Welcome to my blog where I share book reviews
and life along the winding road

Monday, June 7, 2010

Buddah Temple, Keller Texas




























While driving along Hwy 377 near Keller we came across a Buddhist Temple. The colorful temple compound is enclosed in a walled square off a gravel road. We stopped to take a look. They are currently working on a replica of Buddha's pagoda which will eventually reach 93 feet. There are tours around the temple but only with prior arrangement.

3 comments:

Mason Canyon said...

I would have never guessed that a Buddhist Temple was in Texas, wow. Great photos.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Joanne said...

Interesting, Ann. Glad you had your camera at the ready. I'll have to check it out sometime.

Hannah Stoneham said...

I love temples they are so colourful! Lovely pictures thank you for sharing

Hannah