Welcome to my blog where I share my book reviews
and life along the winding road

Monday, March 22, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Helen Ginger at Straight from Hel gave me the Beautiful Blogger award this week - thanks Helen. Here are the rules: Link to the person who nominated me Helen Ginger, share seven interesting things about myself and nominate seven other beautiful bloggers.
About me:
1. I was born in London, England
2. I live in Texas
3. I have two dogs and a cat (don't see the cat very often)
4. I love to travel
5. I wrote my first short story in elementary school
6. My wildest shopping trip was flying to Italy and driving through Austria and Germany to go shopping in Poland
7. I hand sew quilts

Beautiful Bloggers:
Word Splash
Critter Alley
Being Beth
Creative Soul
Slobberlotch
Texas Horse Tales
Chick with Books
A Patchwork of Books