Welcome to my blog where I share my book reviews
and life along the winding road

Friday, September 7, 2018

The Tango School Mystery by Peter Bartram

As most of you know I love the Colin Crampton series and The Tango School Mystery was another enjoyable read. Brighton in the 1960s is where Colin Crampton, reporter of the Chronicle, finds himself on the trail of several mysteries. Colin's sarcastic sense of humor has no end of characters to throw zingers at. In particular, Mrs. Gribble, the widowed landlady, never fails to disappoint.
Rather than go into details of the story, and possibly inadvertently add some spoilers, I urge you to read the book (and series) yourself. Peter Bartram is a talented writer and I love reading about his stories set in the 1960s seaside town of Brighton. I find myself saying over and over again "I'd forgotten about that."