Welcome to my blog where I share my book reviews
and life along the winding road

Saturday, June 18, 2016

A Penny Saved

If you haven't been over to my A Penny Saved Blog, hop on over and take a look. I started the blog a few years ago when I began living more frugally and this year my goal is to post a tip each day.

A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned is a quote most commonly attributed to Benjamin Franklin. It is also noted that similar phrases were used by others, but for me it came from my Aunt Rene and those words have stayed with me since childhood.

So, taking those words of wisdom to heart, I’m on a quest to make the most of every penny/cent and waste neither money nor resources and have shared tips on my blog A Penny Saved


If you have any tips to share please either leave a comment or send me an e-mail to cozyintexas@yahoo.com.