Welcome to my blog where I share book reviews
and life along the winding road

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Scramble Squares

Scramble Squares were in my Christmas stocking last year and it's definitely a challenging puzzle. There are no shapes to indicate which part of the puzzle fits where and there are no borders, so finding out how to make the pattern flow is not an easy task.


If you're really stuck you can get a tip here where one square is shown in the correct position.


You can see a demo here


Each pack comes with a little trivia question.

9 comments:

Mason Canyon said...

I watched the video and it looks like fun. Challenging but fun. I'll be on the lookout for Scramble Squares now.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

The Tote Trove said...

The colors in these are just beautiful. I had a set of parrot-themed scramble squares when I was a kid. I don't recall ever mastering them, though. (I think I just liked the way they looked.) Have fun with yours!

Joanne said...

looks like fun -a january jumble of color

Hillbilly Tonya said...

Kind of reminds me of my jumble of quilt blocks sometimes...

Tamara Ward said...

Wow! Looks like a blast! Thanks for sharing. I love a good puzzle. :D

K9friend said...

Looks like a lovely way to make myself a little crazier than I already am. It is pretty, though!

Pat
Critter Alley

Helen Ginger said...

I've never heard of Scramble Squares. I am definitely going to look for them now. What great presents they would make!

Carol said...

I remember loving these kind of puzzles when I was younger. I'm not sure if I could do one now though.

Trish said...

Oh wow! Those are really cool!