Welcome to my blog where I share book reviews
and life along the winding road

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas at Birchman

Each year Birchman Baptist Church in Fort Worth, Texas, orchestrates a Christmas Performance with all the bells and whistles worthy of a Broadway show. There was a donkey, dancing reindeer, toy soldiers, a camel or two and snow. If you missed this year's performance, called Celebrate the Savior, put a reminder on the calendar for Christmas 2012, it's well worth the visit.




7 comments:

Jackee said...

Oh, man! That looks so amazing! I live in such a small town, there is no way a celebration like that could happen. Thanks for sharing!

~ Jackee

Lenasledgeblog.com said...

Sounds fantastic. The costumes look amazing.

Joanne said...

looks like quite a spectacular, rivaling the Rockettes!

Jen O said...

It looks amazing! I wish there was something like that near where I live. I bet it helps get you in the festive mood. :)

Wanda said...

Wow, that's sounds lie a spectacular presentation.

K9friend said...

Wow! That does look like a major production that is truly Broadway-worthy! Lucky you to be close enough to attend!

Pat

Mimi said...

I will have to put this on our calendar for next year. Sounds fabulous! Our church (Christ Chapel Bible Church) put on a wonderful Cantata this year.