Welcome to my blog where I share book reviews
and life along the winding road

Sunday, May 15, 2011

In N Out Burger Comes to Fort Worth

One of the things that I missed when we moved to Texas in 1992 was In N Out Burger and when we returned to California for a visit, we ate there for breakfast, lunch and dinner for three days!!!!
So we, apparently with the rest of Texas, are excited that the privately owned In N Out company has chosen Fort Worth for one of their new locations.  We won't be camping out, but we are anxiously watching the building for the "Grand Opening" sign.

9 comments:

Joanne said...

definitely an outing in our future. I'm psyched and I've never had one. I know our Marines -Chris and Kevin - loved 'em. Just had a Five Guys Burger at the Galleria today - tasty. But I'm holding out for In 'N Out.

Cozy in Texas said...

Cheryl and Nathan couldn't wait, they're driving to Frisco.
Ann

Jinky said...

Awesome!! I've got one 7miles from me. --I gotta tell ya, that patty in the burgers sure shrunk, but delicious none the less. :D

Helen Ginger said...

I've never eaten at an In N Out. I assume, since you ate all three meals there, that they serve stuff other than burgers?

Cozy in Texas said...

Nope Helen, we ate burgers for all three meals. . .
Ann

Midlife Jobhunter said...

I know several people that love those hamburger joints. My sons prefer Whataburger. Youngest in school in Alabama drives 60 miles every now and then to get one. I appreciate your hunger pains.

Vickie said...

You are so lucky! I miss going, haven't been in California since '01 and that was my last In and Out burger....sigh....

Penelope Lolohea said...

Awesome! We got our first In N Out about two years ago (I think), and Utah went crazy! The line of cars filled the entire parking lot, and part of the street! We now have a few locations in Utah and the lines aren't as long, but people still go crazy over it. Lol.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Mr. Whimsy LOVES this place.