Welcome to my blog where I share book reviews
and life along the winding road

Friday, January 28, 2011

Tumbling Blocks by Earlene Fowler

Tumbling Blocks is number thirteen in the Benni Harper series written by Earlene Fowler. Each of these books have quilt pattern titles and are located in a small California town. In Tumbling Blocks, Benni Harper investigates a mystery surrounding the socialite group of women in the 49 Club. These are lovely cozy mysteries with a western flair and California backdrop and a grandmother, Dove, we would all love to have in our family.

7 comments:

Kay said...

There's a new Benni Harper book coming out in May I think. I'm looking forward to it!

Have a good weekend!

The Shanty Girl said...

My mom and I have read the first few in the series and we do love this series, I have gotten behind though......they are delightful books. I love how she runs a bed and breakfast that has quilting classes and he guides the men fishing, that would be the perfect setup For Melvin and I.........

Mason Canyon said...

I love this series and the quilt patterns are an added bonus. I agree, Dove would be a great grandmother to have.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Vickie said...

I love this series. I always want to go learn quilting afterwards, too. Used to be stationed in that area, so I love the scenery reminders.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

this looks like a cute mystery, i love the cover!

Anglers Rest said...

This is a great series, although I have fallen behind on recent ones to the series.

bookdout said...

I haven't run across this series before - thanks for sharing!

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out
www.bookdout.wordpress.com