Welcome to my blog where I share book reviews
and life along the winding road

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Review Competition - Storms & Secrets

Want to be mentioned in the next Ann Summerville novel, High Tide, and receive a free copy?


Here’s the deal.

1. Become a follower of Cozy in Texas.

2. Write a Storms & Secrets review on your blog (you can read part of the novel on Kindle or Smashwords.Com).

3. Note in the comments section of this post when you post the review so that I can give you a shout out.


4. Send the review (up to 200 words) to Ann.Summerville@Yahoo.Com, include your blog address and mailing address. You can also add a sentence or two about you and/or your blog.

Deadline February 4, 2011. Once a winner is chosen, the review and blog address will be added to a page in High Tide which is due for publication at the end of February and a printed copy will be mailed to the winner.

And if you want to read about Texas, hop on over to the blog Semicolon 




11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for being my newest follower.

Bookfool said...

Thanks for mentioning this at my blog. I'm way overbooked, so I'm about to put up a note saying I'm not taking on any more books but maybe someone else will see your comment and join in. Good luck with your latest mystery!

Tootsie said...

this sounds interesting! I don't subscribe to Kindle or anything like that...but I might check into it!

Mason Canyon said...

What a neat and fun competition.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

K9friend said...

Cool idea! I'm already a follower, but I'll try and get on this over the weekend.

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Helen Ginger said...

Sounds like a great contest - with a fun prize!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Just hopping by...love your blog header!

Love cozy mysteries....

Here's my post:

http://curlupandread.wordpress.com/2011/01/14/book-blogger-hop-1-14-to-1-17/

Beverly said...

Thanks for stopping by the Wormhole for W...W...W... - stop by this weekend and enter my Dreaming of Books giveaway!

Jencey said...

Anne found your blog and became a follower. Good luck with your next novel. Thanks for the feedback on my blog.

Jencey

Vern said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! You have some fun stuff going on here. I look forward to checking back.

Take It From Me Girls said...

Thank you so much for joining our Welsome Wednesday blog hop! We hope to see you weekly! We are so happy to be new followers of your blog! Feel free to grab our special Welcome Wednesday button which will link directly to our blog hop each week and which also helps spread the word about our event!

Happy (almost) Wednesday!
Kristin, Jaime, & Melissa
--
Take It From Me
http://takeitfrom-me.blogspot.com