Welcome to my blog where I share book reviews
and life along the winding road

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Lowenna Series - Cozy Mysteries

High Tide, the  next book in the Lowenna Series, was sent for final editing today and while discarding my spam e-mails, I came across a September e-mail I had overlooked from a blogging friend at Letters from Hill Farm. Thank you Nan for a delightful post. You can read Nan's review of a Graceful Death here. It's always lovely to find that a reader enjoyed one of my books.

6 comments:

The Shanty Girl said...

How exciting a new book in the series!!! The cover is beautiful. Congratulations on the completion of another book, I bet it is very hard work from start to completion. I cannot wait to read it.
Sherry

K9friend said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to another good read!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Mason Canyon said...

Congratulations on your next installment. Love the cover.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Nan said...

Well, I am so thrilled that there will be a second book in the series. I just loved the first one!

Joanne said...

Very cool to have a series, a following, and publishing fun and success. Congrats. I hope 2011 proves even more exciting!

TheBookGirl said...

I clicked on the link and read the great review. This sounds like something I would like -- when I read mysteries, it is only cozys, and I love things set in Cornwall!

Here's wishing you the best of luck with the second in the series. I plan on reading your first one soon, so I'll be ready when the second one comes out :)