Welcome to my blog where I share book reviews
and life along the winding road

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Graceful Death by Ann Summerville

It's finally here. My book was published today and posted on Amazon. It will take a couple of weeks for the cover picture to show up and they also spelled my first name incorrectly but I'm sure those problems will all be worked out in time. It will also take a week or so to put my name and novel into their search data but meanwhile it can be accessed by the ISBN number 160844211X.
A big thank you to everyone who encouraged and helped me on this journey.
I am fortunate to be surrounded by wonderful people.

3 comments:

K9friend said...

Congratulations! I will be popping over to Amazon to make my order!

Kim said...

How exciting -- Congratulations! I love cozy mysteries. Is Summerville your real name or pen name -- lovely either way. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Words on Paper- said...

Thank you for dropping by my page, I took a look at this book on Amazon and downloaded it to my Kindle, it looks fun and interesting. I am reading my first Dorothy Miles Disney from 1946 titled Who Rides a Tiger and starting the newest Jacqueline Winspear book too. I am new at blogging and got some of my details added to my page along with a photo. I saw you had dropped by my page and it got me motivated to finish it. Enjoy your blog and will spread the word about your cozy series to others who enjoy them.